DRSP Limited is a controller and processor of data registered with the Information Commissioner number Z2916319.
We collect, store and process the following kinds of personal data:
We may also store information about your computer:
- The number of visits to our website
- Your use of this website
- IP address
- Geographical location
- Browser type
- Referral source
- Length of visit
- Number of pages viewed
- Transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
- Any information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us which includes name, address, telephone number, email address and any other relevant information
- Any information that you choose to send to us and
- Any other information you provide either via our contact form, or by contacting us directly.
Using your Personal Data
Personal data submitted on this website is used to:
- Answer your enquiry
- Make contact with you
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
Some of our online services enable us to:
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- Deal with secondary enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- Send you marketing information on additional products and services we feel may be of interest to you, if you have opted into further contact consent, by the methods you requested.
Your Personal data will be processed by DRSP as follows:
We will retain your personal data on a secure server until such time that:
- Your initial enquiry has been satisfied and you have not requested suppression of your information
- Any contract between you and us has been fulfilled and a period no less than 6 years has passed
- You have requested that all data we hold for you be deleted, unless one of the above situations does not apply. Example: You have not signed a contract with us and have not given specific consent for future contact, in that event your information would be suppressed.
- Where a contract is established, we will use any data provided in accordance with the claims management activities specified within your signed contract.
- We will only pass your data on to a third party company where specific permission to do so has been granted by you. You may give this permission verbally which would be retained in a recorded call.
- Such permission will be recorded on your data file.
Specific categories of Personal Data depends on the nature of your enquiry and may include:
- Names of creditors and account numbers for credit agreements provided either by you or by your creditors, the latter only being requested when specific consent has been provided by you
- Details of current and previous employment and health issues only where required as part of the fulfilment of a contract
- Details of current and previous pension providers, policy numbers and sale agreements where applicable, only where required as part of the fulfilment of a contract.
How you can access and update your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. You have the right to request a copy of the report we hold about you so that you can ensure its accuracy, update it and request it’s removal in it’s entirety with us where necessary. You can do this by writing to The Data Controller at the office address or by any of the following methods:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone on 0800 849 5078
- By post to - The Data Controller, DRSP Limited, 6th Floor, Fountain House, 83 Fountain Street, Manchester, M2 2EE
If you have any concerns or complaints as to how we have handled Your Personal Data you may lodge a complaint with the UK’s data protection regulator, Information Commissioners Office, who can be contacted through their website at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/ or by writing to Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
We would, however appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
As non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted over the Internet, they can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of any information you send to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites (all of which will be encrypted and accessed on a secure server (SSL)), you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Some of these cookies are essential to make our site work and have already been set. Other cookies help us to improve the site content for all site visitors by showing us how you use our site.
The information collected by cookies does not personally identify you; it may include general information about your computer settings, your connection to the Internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the Website and your location.
You may also change your website browser settings to prevent accepting cookies automatically.
Security on linked websites.
Our Website has numerous security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control, such as passwords and firewalls. We take data security very seriously and will use all reasonable endeavours to protect the integrity of the information you provide. We cannot, however, guarantee that these measures are, or will remain, adequate.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain various links to other websites. We have no control over the privacy policies operated by such linked sites. We, therefore, accept no liability for the privacy policies of such sites or for the treatment of information provided by you to or on such sites.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. Payments will only be taken under the terms of the agreement for work already undertaken thus in most cases a refunds would not be applicable.